Specializing in Immigration Law

Temporary Visas

Attorney Rupal Parikh Aristimuno, J.D., L.L.M, is an expert immigration lawyer, with over twelve years’ experience practicing immigration law. Her law firm helps individuals and families find the best ways to Temporary Visas. Her law firm is headquartered in Montclair, New Jersey, just 30 minutes from New York City. Attorney Rupal’s law firm offers client services nationwide, solving the immigration needs of individuals, families, and businesses.

Attorney Rupal can help you
with all your immigration law needs.

Immigration Lawyer Attorney Rupal Aristimuno

Law Offices of Immigration Lawyer Rupal Parikh Aristimuno in Montclair, New Jersey

Temporary visas (Nonimmigrant visas) are for international travelers coming to the U.S. temporarily, the travelers come to the U.S. for a wide variety of reasons, including tourism, business, medical treatment and certain types of temporary work.

Some visas are considered ‘dual intent’; you may attempt to obtain permanent residency (a green card) while under that classification. Most temporary visas, however, require you establish the demonstration of nonimmigrant intent. This means you should demonstrate that you have a permanent residence in your home country that you have no intention of abandoning. The duration of time you may spend in the U.S. can range from a few days to several years, depending on the visa.

In most situations, your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 may accompany you on a derivative visa.

Types of U.S. Visas (Nonimmigrant Visas)
Student Visa

US Student Visa category includes a range of visas that allow overseas students to study at colleges and universities in the United States.

Temporary Work Visa

Temporary work Visa is for those who would visit the U.S. for temporary employment.

Visitor/Tourist Visa

Visitor or Tourist Visa is a non-immigrant visa issued to people entering United States. Visitor or Tourist visas normally issued up to 3 months to 10 Years. An additional extension of 6 months can be obtained based on the approval by the USCIS.

Transit Visa

The Transit Visa is a nonimmigrant visa which allows foreign nationals to enter into the United States while transiting to another foreign country. Individuals from Visa Waiver countries do not need to obtain a C-1 Transit Visa.

Fiancé(e) Visa

The K1 fiancé visa is available to foreign citizens who would like to marry American citizens and reside permanently in the United States.

Investor Visa

The investor visa is issued to individuals who are going to invest in the United States. Once if you invest you and you family members will get green card.

Immigration Attorney Rupal Parikh Aristimuno has extensive experience in solving even the most complex adjustment of status problems. She has worked extensively with individuals from all backgrounds to help achieve their goal of permanent residence in the U.S. She can work effectively with clients anywhere in the country.

Who can help me?

“Only attorneys or accredited representatives can give you legal advice about which forms to submit, explain immigration options you may have, and communicate with USCIS about your case.” USCIS

Immigration Lawyer Rupal Aristimuno always provides frank and precise answers to your questions.
She provides unparalleled personal support throughout the entire process.

She explains each immigration process carefully, so that you know just what to expect: length of time, priority dates, evidence and documentation requirements, visa bulletins, interview process, and the affidavits of support that must be completed for the non-citizen relative.

For additional information about our client services in family immigration, contact Immigration Attorney Rupal Parikh Aristimuno by phone or e-mail.

We offer payment plans to fit your family’s needs.

Immigration Attorney Rupal can help
with your Adjustment of Status.
Call 1.973.577.6564 to schedule your consultation.


Member American Immigration Lawyers Association Logo

Attorney Rupal Aristimuno is a Member of AILA

New Jersey State Bar Association: the professional regulating body for immigration lawyers in New Jersey

Attorney Rupal Aristimuno is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association