The Immigration Hour Q&A w/ Attorney Rupal – Your Immigration Questions
Immigration Expert Attorney Rupal Aristimuno answers immigration law questions each week on The Immigration Hour. This question and answer program airs \weekly every Sunday at 8:00 pm on Blaze Radio, 99.9 FM, Orange, New Jersey. Blaze Radio serves the Caribbean community of New Jersey and the US, by broadcasting live online at blazeradio.com
In this episode of The Immigration Hour Show with NJ Immigration Lawyer Rupal Parikh Aristimuno, answers are given to your various immigration questions.
Read this article and find out whether you should hire an immigration attorney.
In this episode: Your Immigration Questions – Answered.
- What is Temporary Protective Status?
- How can a divorce through Asylum Status be approved?
- Can a DUI Ticket the status of becoming a US Citizen?
- Can a Green Card holder sponsor a parent who is living in the US illegally?
- How can a relative visit a family member in the US, What are the steps to be taken?
- What conditions affect a person with an expired green card?
- How can a person convicted of domestic violence affect his/her green card status?
Do you have an immigration law question to ask the attorney?
Simply fill in your details in the form below and NJ Immigration Attorney Rupal will answer your question on the air.