The Immigration Hour Q&A w/ Attorney Rupal – Expired Visa and Passport, Green Card
Immigration Expert Attorney Rupal Aristimuno answers immigration law questions each week on The Immigration Hour. This question and answer program airs \weekly every Sunday at 8:00 pm on Blaze Radio, 99.9 FM, Orange, New Jersey. Blaze Radio serves the Caribbean community of New Jersey and the US, by broadcasting live online at blazeradio.com
In this episode of The Immigration Hour Show, Immigration Lawyer Rupal Parikh Aristimuno discusses: Expired Visas and Passports, as well as Green Card issues related to marriage and divorce.
Read this article and find out whether you should hire an immigration attorney.
In this episode: Expired Visas and Passports, as well as Green Card issues related to marriage and divorce.
- What is the fastest way to apply for a passport and visa?
- Can a person who acquired a green card through sponsorship of the spouse become a citizen if they were divorced in less than 2 years?
- What is the best solution to track your application if you have completed the requirement and fees but you don’t have any idea or update about your green card status?
- How can an Immigration Attorney help you in the continuous process of your application?
- What is an I-45?
- What will happen if you have married a US Citizen and left the country without changing your tourist status, Will you be allowed to re-enter the country?
- If a US Citizen Works overseas and want to marry a person, would it be better get married outside the country or in the US?
Do you have an immigration law question to ask the attorney?
Simply fill in your details in the form below and NJ Immigration Attorney Rupal will answer your question on the air.