The Immigration Hour Q&A w/ Attorney Rupal – Citizenship, Sponsorship and Petition
Immigration Expert Attorney Rupal Aristimuno answers immigration law questions each week on The Immigration Hour. This question and answer program airs \weekly every Sunday at 8:00 pm on Blaze Radio, 99.9 FM, Orange, New Jersey. Blaze Radio serves the Caribbean community of New Jersey and the US, by broadcasting live online at blazeradio.com
In this episode of The Immigration Hour Show, Immigration Lawyer Rupal Parikh Aristimuno discusses: Citizenship, Sponsorship and Petitions, what are these and who can apply for it. We also discuss residency, re-entry and naturalization
Read this article and find out whether you should hire an immigration attorney.
In this episode: Citizenship, Sponsorship and Petitions, what are these and who can apply for it. We also discuss residency, re-entry and naturalization (March 25, 2012)
- Residency, re-entry permit, and naturalization – What are these and how do I acquire them?
- Does one have to be a citizen to sponsor someone for a greencard?
- Who are eligible to sponsor someone for a greencard?
- How long does it take to process green card applications?
- What factors can affect your current status?
Do you have an immigration law question to ask the attorney?
Simply fill in your details in the form below and NJ Immigration Attorney Rupal will answer your question on the air.