The Immigration Hour Q&A w/ Attorney Rupal – Dream Deferred Action for Children, U Visas, and Greencard
Immigration Expert Attorney Rupal Aristimuno answers immigration law questions each week on The Immigration Hour. This question and answer program airs \weekly every Sunday at 8:00 pm on Blaze Radio, 99.9 FM, Orange, New Jersey. Blaze Radio serves the Caribbean community of New Jersey and the US, by broadcasting live online at blazeradio.com
In this episode of The Immigration Hour Show, Immigration Lawyer Rupal Parikh Aristimuno discusses: DREAM Deferred Action (DACA), U Visas, and Greencard.
Read this article and find out whether you should hire an immigration attorney.
In this episode: DREAM Deferred Action (DACA), U Visas, and Greencard
- DREAM Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA): What is it? Who Qualifies? How do you file for Dream Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals?
- U visas:
- What are they?
- Who can apply for them?
- Is there a limit per year on hos many the USCIS gives out?
- Is there a filing fee?
- I am 25 years old and wanted to know whether or not I can be adopted by a US Citizen and be able to get my green card?
- I am a US citizen who filed for my sister in 2006 while she lived in Trinidad – she has now moved to London, England. Is this move going to affect her case and what can I do to make sure the government knows about her move?
- I am an 18 year old citizen of the United States and I want to file a greencard application for my husband who is 32 years old – am I old enough to do this? Will there be any problems?
- I was adopted when I was 12 years old – I am now 22 and want to change my name back to my original one. I have a green card. Is this possible and will it affect my status?
- My husband is getting his US Citizenship thru me and our marriage. He wants to also give citizenship to his daughter (a minor) who lives in Jamaica. Does the mother of the daughter get citizenship privileges as well because she is a minor?
- Will applying for new jersey hospital care payment assistance program stop me from getting green card
Do you have an immigration law question to ask the attorney?
Simply fill in your details in the form below and NJ Immigration Attorney Rupal will answer your question on the air.