The Immigration Hour Q&A w/ Attorney Rupal – DREAM Deferred Action for Children (DACA), Marriage Petitions, Divorce and Child Support, Greencards, Criminal Issues and Deportation
Immigration Expert Attorney Rupal Aristimuno answers immigration law questions each week on The Immigration Hour. This question and answer program airs \weekly every Sunday at 8:00 pm on Blaze Radio, 99.9 FM, Orange, New Jersey. Blaze Radio serves the Caribbean community of New Jersey and the US, by broadcasting live online at blazeradio.com
In this episode of The Immigration Hour Show, Immigration Lawyer Rupal Parikh Aristimuno discusses: DREAM Deferred Action for Children (DACA), Marriage Petitions, Divorce and Child Support, Green Cards, Criminal Issues and Deportation
In this episode: DREAM Deferred Action for Children (DACA), Marriage Petitions, Divorce and Child Support, Green Cards, Criminal Issues, and Deportation
- “DREAM” Deferred– Executive Order for Minors
- Old Greencards
- Family Based Filing and Lost Paperwork
- 2nd Marriage and Filing for Greencard after 1st Filing
- Withdrawal of Marriage Petition
- Divorce and Child Support From Someone Who is Illegal
- Citizenship and Civil Lawsuit back home
- Immigration Hold and Deportation
- Criminal Issues and Deporation
Do you have an immigration law question to ask the attorney?
Simply fill in your details in the form below and NJ Immigration Attorney Rupal will answer your question on the air.