The Immigration Hour Q&A w/ Attorney Rupal – Naturalization
Immigration Expert Attorney Rupal Aristimuno answers immigration law questions each week on The Immigration Hour. This question and answer program airs \weekly every Sunday at 8:00 pm on Blaze Radio, 99.9 FM, Orange, New Jersey. Blaze Radio serves the Caribbean community of New Jersey and the US, by broadcasting live online at blazeradio.com
In this episode of The Immigration Hour Show, Immigration Lawyer Rupal Parikh Aristimuno discusses: Citizenship and Naturalization.
Read this article and find out whether you should hire an immigration attorney.
In this episode: Citizenship and Naturalization.
- How long do you have to wait to become a citizen of the US?
- Can you become a US citizen if you have criminal record?
- What if you have a conviction for using illegal substances such as marijuana?
- What is dual citizenship? Can I have dual citizenship once I naturalize?
- What are the many benefits of being a US citizen?
- How can you help your family and relatives become US citizen?
Do you have an immigration law question to ask the attorney?
Simply fill in your details in the form below and NJ Immigration Attorney Rupal will answer your question on the air.