Specializing in Immigration Law

Nonimmigrant K-3 visas

Understand Your Options for Family-based Immigration

If you need to bring the noncitizen spouse of a United States citizen into the U.S., you’ll usually have two choices: apply for permanent residence as an immediate relative, or file for a nonimmigrant K-3 visa. The choice involves a trade-off between the longer waiting period often necessary to obtain the green card and the faster entry available for temporary residence under the K-3 visa.

Even a simple mistake on a visa application can significantly delay the process.

Expanding Your Alternatives for Reuniting Spouses in the U.S.

Immigration Lawyer Attorney Rupal Aristimuno

Law Offices of Immigration Lawyer Rupal Parikh Aristimuno in Montclair, New Jersey

At Immigration Attorney Rupal Parikh Aristimuno, our lawyers understand that faster entry can be the more important consideration for many families. We can advise you about the best options for your family based on your specific circumstances, your immediate goals, and your long-term immigration objectives. Contact Attorney Rupal in Montclair, NJ for additional information.

When fast action is especially important, the K-3 nonimmigrant marriage visa will represent an option worth serious consideration. Once your spouse has entered the U.S. under a K-3 visa, you can pursue permanent residence and a green card through the adjustment of status process.

Not only does the K-3 visa allow entry for the lawful spouses of U.S. citizens, it can also open the door toward complete reunification of your family. An unmarried child under 21 whose noncitizen parent holds a K-3 visa will normally be eligible for entry under a K-4 nonimmigrant visa.

Nationwide Service – Offices in Ohio, Florida and North Carolina

Who can help me?

“Only attorneys or accredited representatives can give you legal advice about which forms to submit, explain immigration options you may have, and communicate with USCIS about your case.” USCIS

The immigration attorneys of Immigration Attorney Rupal Parikh Aristimuno offer experienced and dependable client service on family immigration issues throughout the U.S. and around the world. We work to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of each stage of the process through accurate advice about the medical examination, the interview, your supporting documentation, and the other information that needs to be included and presented with your visa application.

Immigration Attorney Rupal can help
with your Nonimmigrant K-3 visas.
Call 1.973.577.6564 to schedule your consultation.

Member American Immigration Lawyers Association Logo

Attorney Rupal Aristimuno
is a Member of AILA

New Jersey State Bar Association: the professional regulating body for immigration lawyers in New Jersey

Attorney Rupal Aristimuno
is a member of the New Jersey
State Bar Association