Specializing in Immigration Law

Fiancé or fiancée visas

Bringing Noncitizen Fiancés Into the U.S. Through the K-1 Visa

The K-1 visa allows the entry into the United States of foreign nationals who are engaged to marry U.S. citizens. Many strict and specific requirements govern K visas, however, and the advice of an experienced immigration attorney can help you understand the application process, avoid mistakes and identify alternative means of entry if it turns out that a K-3 visa will not be available under your particular circumstances.

Even a simple mistake on a visa application can significantly delay the process.

Headquartered in Montclair, NJ, the law firm of Immigration Attorney Rupal Parikh Aristimuno offers nationwide and worldwide service on family-based and employment-based immigration problems. Because we are a full-service immigration law firm, we can often find effective alternatives when the first choice for entry will not work.

Immigration Lawyer Attorney Rupal Aristimuno

Law Offices of Immigration Lawyer Rupal Parikh Aristimuno in Montclair, New Jersey

Learn How a Full-service Immigration Firm Can Benefit You

We represent the interests of our clients at every stage of the K-1 visa application process: preparing your K-1 visa petition, collecting necessary materials and presenting your documentation to make the process as simple and quick as possible. After the government approves the K-1 petition, we will assist you with the forms required for the fiancé visa application at the U.S. Embassy where the person now resides. We will also advise you of any actions that you or your fiancé needs to take at any point along the way.

We will continue to advise you after your fiancé or fiancée enters the U.S. on a K-1 visa. Our lawyers can assist with the application for permanent resident (green card) status while preparing other necessary documents and submissions. We can also steer you well clear of the obstacles that could interfere with your fiancé’s right to permanent residence.

Who can help me?

“Only attorneys or accredited representatives can give you legal advice about which forms to submit, explain immigration options you may have, and communicate with USCIS about your case.” USCIS

The Immigration Act specifies many requirements that both the U.S. citizen and the foreign national must meet to achieve a satisfactory K-1 visa outcome. Attorney Rupal can advise you about the specific procedures, time limits and conditions, and we can help you overcome any problems that come up while preparing your petition and supporting materials.

Immigration Attorney Rupal can help
with your Fiancé or fiancée visas.
Call 1.973.577.6564 to schedule your consultation.

Member American Immigration Lawyers Association Logo

Attorney Rupal Aristimuno
is a Member of AILA

New Jersey State Bar Association: the professional regulating body for immigration lawyers in New Jersey

Attorney Rupal Aristimuno
is a member of the New Jersey
State Bar Association