The Immigration Hour Q&A w/ Attorney Rupal – Status, Crime, Sponsorship
Immigration Expert Attorney Rupal Aristimuno answers immigration law questions each week on The Immigration Hour. This question and answer program airs \weekly every Sunday at 8:00 pm on Blaze Radio, 99.9 FM, Orange, New Jersey. Blaze Radio serves the Caribbean community of New Jersey and the US, by broadcasting live online at blazeradio.com
In this episode of The Immigration Hour Show, Immigration Lawyer Rupal Parikh Aristimuno discusses: Status, Crime and Sponsorship.
In this episode: Status, Crime, Sponsorship
- If a resident committed a crime, how will it affect their status?
- What is a Detainer Status?
- What are Immigration Custody and Immigration Customs Enforcement?
- Is there difference between the consequences on the crime committed under standard U.S. law and under immigration law?
- Do handicapped people have exceptions or distinctions when it comes to immigration laws?
- If their son/daughter is applied to come to the US, Can the parents include their grandchild on the application?
- If the parents are citizens, can they apply an automatic for their daughter?
- If the daughter has acquired an automatic green card, can she now apply for her child in the same manner?
- What is an I-130?
Do you have an immigration law question to ask the attorney?
Simply fill in your details in the form below and NJ Immigration Attorney Rupal will answer your question on the air.