The Immigration Hour Q&A w/ Attorney Rupal – Politics, Fees, Taxes and Deportation
Immigration Expert Attorney Rupal Aristimuno answers immigration law questions each week on The Immigration Hour. This question and answer program airs \weekly every Sunday at 8:00 pm on Blaze Radio, 99.9 FM, Orange, New Jersey. Blaze Radio serves the Caribbean community of New Jersey and the US, by broadcasting live online at blazeradio.com
In this episode of The Immigration Hour Show, Immigration Lawyer Rupal Parikh Aristimuno discusses: Politics, Fees, Taxes and Deportation.
Read this article and find out whether you should hire an immigration attorney.
In this episode: Politics, Fees, Taxes and Deportation
- What are Obama’s implementations on immigration?
- What are Green Card holder’s Voting rights?
- What are the advantages of applying for citizenship?
- How will taxes be filed on marriage status, individually or together?
- Can a person who overstayed go out of the country?
- Will the person be allowed to re-enter the United States?
Do you have an immigration law question to ask the attorney?
Simply fill in your details in the form below and NJ Immigration Attorney Rupal will answer your question on the air.